Board Treasurer Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced and committed Treasurer to join the JCMA Board in a volunteer capacity. You should have a background working with not for profit boards and an interest in faith and interfaith engagement and a passion for making a difference. There is an opportunity to make a significant contribution as part of the board of management of a registered harm prevention charity with DGR status that addresses issues of social cohesion. JCMA has a vision to create a connected society that celebrates cultural and faith diversity and this is an exciting time to be joining JCMA as we expand our educational programs in schools so we need someone who aligns strongly with our mission and is keen to join the journey.
To download a position description click here.
Please email your expression of interest to Lorraine, JCMA Secretary, email at email@example.com.
JCMA is run by volunteers just like you. We have a number of ways of becoming involved and volunteering with JCMA that might be of interest to you.
1. Become a JCMA member: Â For more information about membership subscription go here.
2. Join a JCMA committee: We also have a number of committees that serve key functions of our organisation. They are great ways to provide practical help and to form deep friends with others from an Abrahamic Faith. Our committees are:
- Program Committee
- Womens’ Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Membership Committee
- School’s Committee
- Website management:
- Communications: Newsletter and social media
Keep In Touch
- Join our mailing list: You can also choose be involved by joining our email lists
- Link in with us on Facebook and Twitter.