Professional Learning Program
JCMA provides a range of thought provoking and interactive workshops and professional learning modules to assist teachers and staff gain a better understanding of cultural diversity in the school community. JCMA has the expertise in how to facilitate meaningful intercultural and interfaith conversations. The workshop can be customised for all school communities as we recognise that each school is unique and the workshops can be designed to address specific needs and desired outcomes. Students gain more empathy and understanding of different cultures. Some of the benefits include:
- Introduces teachers to critical pedagogical principles of intercultural education
- Prepares teachers in how to support students navigate our increasingly culturally complex worlds
- Effective teaching strategies allowing deeper student learning to take place
- An experience of and access to activities and class resources for embedding intercultural understanding in the curriculum
- Opportunity to reflect on how to apply best practice in the classroom
1. Intercultural Understanding – Flagship Program
2. Intercultural Understanding – Single Faith
3. Intercultural Understanding Matters – In Catholic Schools
4. An Introduction To Islamaphobia and Anti-semitism
5. Interfaith Dialogue
To Make a Booking
To book a Teacher Professional Learning workshop download a booking form by clicking here JCMA Staff PD Workshop Booking Form complete and email to email@example.com. When organising dates for a JCMA workshop please be aware that on some holy days and celebrations presenters may not be available due to religious observances.
For more information contact Ulla on (03) 9287 5571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.