The JCMA conference 2017, ‘Faith and Society’ is held in a relaxing environment conducive to both personal reflection and warm, open meetings and discussions.
Who is it for?
• JCMA conferences are intended for people of all ages who are members of one of the three Abrahamic faith communities, Judaism, Christianity and Islam and is supported by major religious institutions within each faith community.
• Participants include men and women, young and old, lay and clergy, academics and students, and those working in community or welfare roles.
• All participants are asked to agree to the JCMA Principles of Dialogue http://jcma.org.au/
• All participants, speakers and discussion group leaders are asked to attend the full conference from 2pm on Sunday 6 August to 5:30pm on Monday 7 August. For most participants this will include residential accommodation overnight.
• Anyone who subscribes to the aims and purpose of the conference are encouraged to register their interest, but registration of interest does not guarantee a place in the conference. Final place offers will be made by the Conference Committee.
Date: 2.00pm Sunday 6 August to 5:30pm on Monday 7 August 2017
Venue: St Paul Retreat Centre, Nortons Lane Wantirna South
Conference fee: $160.
Registration of Interest
1. If you would like to attend the 2017 JCMA Winter Conference, we ask that you apply by filling in a “registration of interest” online at https://
2. The Conference Planning Committee will review each registration of interest before offering a place in the Conference to the selected applicants
3. When you are notified that your application to attend has been approved, you will receive an email directing you to an Eventbrite site where you can pay the Conference fee of $160.
4. Further details of the event and the program will then be provided by email.
You can call Ginette Everest 0n 03 9287 5590 for more information.