There are currently no vacancies at JCMA.
JCMA Schools’ Presenters – Currently not hiring new presenters
From time to time the JCMA Schools Program looks to recruit new presenters for their Primary and Secondary School Workshop Program.
The schools program aims to positively counter stereotypes and religious discrimination and eliminate misunderstanding. The workshops provide a forum to promote acceptance of diversity and difference and encourage harmony in our schools and wider community. People of Jewish, Christian or Muslim faith background who are confident public speakers, dynamic and articulate are advised of this unique opportunity to share experiences of their beliefs and practices with young people.
As a JCMA presenter you will need:
- Strong knowledge of your faith and willingness to share your story
- Capability to engage and connect with young audiences
- Knowledge to convincingly respond to questions and work collaboratively
- Confident presentation skills including role play (Primary Program is largely performance-based)
- these are paid casual positions
- presentations are usually conducted during school hours
- interviews for new presenters will be held afternoon of 30 April 2015.
To apply: Forward your CV by email, including a response to the skills & experience criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9287 5590.
Picture top RHS: God Demands Love – Art Competition